THE 2015-2016 HARDMOORS RACE SERIES
"A well organised race with a dedicated happy bunch of like minded folk, good attention to small details impressed me. This race is a classic in the making – recommended." Anthony Gerundini, 2010 EnduroMan Double Iron UK Triathlon Champion.
- The Hardmoors 26.2 is a Trail Marathon Series set in the beautiful North York Moors and the Cleveland Hills. Competitors will have the option of entering either the full Trail Marathon (26.2) The Trail Half-Marathon (13.2) or the Trail 10k (6.2). There are 7 Trail Marathons/Half-Marathons/10k's in the Race Series throughout 2016
The Hardmoors 26.2 will take place in Saltburn (February 14th 2016) - White Horse (April 10th 2016) - Osmotherley (May 22nd 2016) - Rosedale (June 12th 2016) - Wainstones (August 14th 2016) - Goathland (Nov 12th 2016)- Roseberry (Dec 11th 2016)
- The Hardmoors 15 is a 15 miles-ish loop, including Robin Hoods Bay and Ravenscar.
The Hardmoors 15 will take place on New Year Day 2017.
- The Hardmoors 30 is a 30 miles-ish loop around Whitby, including Robin Hoods Bay, Ravenscar, and Cloughton.
The Hardmoors 30 will take place on New Year Day 2017.
- The Hardmoors 55 is a 55 mile Ultramarathon running from Guisborough to Helmsley. The 55 mile race will take competitors through the North York Moors and the Cleveland Hills in quite possibly winter conditions. Do not underestimate this race!! There will be options for supported and unsupported runners. The race contains over 2000metres of ascent and has a time limit of 16 hours.
The Hardmoors 55 2016 holds 2 old points / 4 new points to UTMB qualification.
The Hardmoors 55 will take place on Saturday 19th March 2016.
- The Hardmoors 110 Ultramarathon follows the dramatic Cleveland Way National Trail encircling the North York Moors and the Cleveland Heritage coastline.
Commencing in the North Yorkshire Market town of Helmsley competitors will have a time limit of 36 hours to complete the 110 mile single stage trail race, passing through the North York Moors and the beautiful Cleveland Hills before following the stunning Cleveland Heritage coastline visiting Saltburn, Runswick Bay, Staithes, Dracula's Whitby, The old smuggling town of Robin Hoods Bay, Ravenscar and the seaside resort of Scarborough before finishing in Filey.
The Hardmoors 110 2016 holds 4 old points / 6 new points to UTMB qualification.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE 'TOUR DE YORKSHIRE CYCLE RACE' THIS RACE IN 2016 WILL BE RAN IN REVERSE. FILEY - HELMSLEY
The 7th edition of the Hardmoors 110 will be held over the 30th April - 1st May 2016.
- The Hardmoors 160 'The Ring Of Steele' Ultramarathon will start at Scarborough and head West across the moors on the Tabular Hills Route to Helmsley to pick up the start of the Hardmoors 110 route and follow the full 112 miles of the route to the race finish at Filey. The Hardmoors 160 as the name suggests will be a 160 mile single stage Ultra with over 7000 metres of ascent. Competitors will have 48hrs to complete the race.
The 2016 Hardmoors 160 holds 4 old points and 6 new points to UTMB qualification
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE 'TOUR DE YORKSHIRE CYCLE RACE' THIS RACE IN 2016 WILL BE RAN IN REVERSE. SUTTON BANK - HELMSLEY - SCALBY - HELMSLEY
The 2nd edition of the Hardmoors 160 will be held over the 29th April -1st May 2016.
- The Hardmoors 60 is a 60 miles race on the coast from Guisborough to Filey. The route of the 60 mile race follows the second half of the Hardmoors 110, along the beautiful Cleveland Coast, through Saltburn, Runswick Bay, Staithes, Whitby, Robin Hoods Bay, Ravenscar, Scarborough and into the finish location, the seaside resort of Filey. Competitors will have 18 hours to complete the course.
The 2016 Hardmoors 60 holds 2 old points and 4 new points to UTMB qualification.
The Hardmoors 60 will take place on 17th September 2016.
How to enter any of the above races - http://hardmoors110.org.uk/cms/?q=node/13