THE 2013 HARDMOORS RACE SERIES
"A well organised race with a dedicated happy bunch of like minded folk, good attention to small details impressed me. This race is a classic in the making – recommended." Anthony Gerundini, 2010 EnduroMan Double Iron UK Triathlon Champion.
- The Hardmoors 26.2 is a Trail Marathon Series new for 2013 set in the beautiful North York Moors and the Cleveland Hills. Competitors will have the option of entering either the full Trail Marathon (26.2) The Trail Half-Marathon (13.2) or the Trail 10k (6.2). There are 5 Trail Marathons/Half-Marathons/10k's in the Race Series throughout 2013.
The Hardmoors 26.2 will take place in Osmotherley (February 17th) - Wainstones (April 14th) - Rosedale (June 16th) - Saltburn (August 11th) - Goathland (November 9th).
- The Hardmoors 15 is a 15 miles-ish loop, including Robin Hoods Bay and Ravenscar.
The Hardmoors 15 will take place on New Year Day 2014.
- The Hardmoors 30 is a 30 miles-ish loop around Whitby, including Robin Hoods Bay, Ravenscar, and Cloughton.
The Hardmoors 30 will take place on New Year Day 2014.
- The Hardmoors 55 is a 55 mile Ultramarathon running from Helmsley to Guisborough. The 55 mile race will take competitors through the North York Moors and the Cleveland Hills in quite possibly winter conditions. Do not underestimate this race!! There will be options for supported and unsupported runners. The race contains over 2700metres of ascent and has a time limit of 15 hours.
The Hardmoors 55 holds 2 points to UTMB qualification.
The Hardmoors 55 will take place on Saturday 22nd March 2014.
- The Hardmoors 110 Ultramarathon follows the dramatic Cleveland Way National Trail encircling the North York Moors and the Cleveland Heritage coastline.
Commencing in the North Yorkshire Market town of Helmsley competitors will have a time limit of 36 hours to complete the 110 mile single stage trail race, passing through the North York Moors and the beautiful Cleveland Hills before following the stunning Cleveland Heritage coastline visiting Saltburn, Runswick Bay, Staithes, Dracula's Whitby, The old smuggling town of Robin Hoods Bay, Ravenscar and the seaside resort of Scarborough before finishing in Filey.
The Hardmoors 110 holds 4 points to UTMB qualification and is a Western States 100 Qualifying race.
The 6th edition of the Hardmoors 110 will be held over the 24th-26th May 2013.
- The Hardmoors 60 is a 60 miles race on the coast from Guisborough to Filey. The route of the 60 mile race follows the second half of the Hardmoors 110, along the beautiful Cleveland Coast, through Saltburn, Runswick Bay, Staithes, Whitby, Robin Hoods Bay, Ravenscar, Scarborough and into the finish location, the seaside resort of Filey. Competitors will have 15 hours to complete the course. The Hardmoors 60 holds 2 points to UTMB qualification.
The Hardmoors 60 will take place on 21st September 2013.