TRAINING Camp 21st– 23rd September 2018
Your Full Board Trail Running Weekend package includes:
Enjoy a full weekend of running, coaching and presentations on Trail running related subjects led by record breaking duo Nicky Spinks and Steve Birkinshaw . There will also be several Hardmoors runners with a story to tell and advice from a sports physiotherapist and other coaches
The event is suitable for Trail running beginners, improvers and anyone interested in gaining extra knowledge running on the fells and moors.
- Expert advice and tuition from Nicky Spinks MBE & Steve Birkinshaw
- 2 night’s B&B & evening meals at the Yorkshire Cycle Hub. Our hosts for the weekend
- All training and coaching is included in the price, there are no hidden extras
- A minimum of 2 guided runs over the weekend
- A full itinerary of presentations, discussions and workshops over the weekend to include the following:
- Ascending & descending skills
- Strength & Conditioning for trail running
- Running drills
- Injury prevention
- Preparing to run your first ultra
- Core Stability
- Race research & final race prep and strategy
You will need to bring your running gear for the weekend and casual clothing for free time, there are several good pubs in the area
The Yorkshire Cycle Hub
Fryup Gill Farm, Great Fryup Dale
North Yorkshire YO21 2AP
Excellent venue, some of you may have visited as last year’s night run was based from this location. Modern bunkhouse with excellent shower facilities, drying room, leisure area and fantastic café full of everything home produced.
£170 to include 2x B&B and evening meals, full training itinerary and workshops.
This weekend is very beginner/novice friendly with no expectations other than enjoy, meet likeminded people and have a run around some beautiful scenery. We will be there from 4pm but don’t worry if you can’t get there for then just roll up when you can.
For more information or to book please contact Kevin Borwell at email@example.com