Hardmoors Ltd Terms & Conditions 2021
- As part of the event entry process you will tick a box to confirm: “I wish to enter [named event]. I understand that the organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from my involvement in this event.”
Cancellations & Refunds
If you need to cancel your race for whatever reason we offer the following options:
- You may transfer your place to another runner up to 3 weeks prior to the event. This is done yourself via the SI entries system. NB: This may not be appropriate on the longer ultras as these do not fill up and there may not be another runner who is trained up, so bear this in mind.
- You may transfer your place to the following year’s event. Please email us to let us know if you wish this to happen
- You may not transfer to another race within the same year
- All entries close 3 weeks prior to the event because we need to order t shirts, medals and trophies in advance. Also, we need to give your medical information to our medical officer.
- Refund ProtectRefund Protect is offered to participants during the online check out process, allowing you to opt-in to an enhanced set of cancellation and refund terms and conditions. It chosen, Refund Protect allows you to claim a 100% refund (including all extra fees and charges) if you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances. You can claim a refund right up to the time of the event commencing. You will be charged an extra 7.5 % on top of your normal payment.
Refund Protect will be the administrator of the programme and underwrite the risk of anyone applying for a refund, all through Tokio Marine HCC, an A+ rated Insurance Provider.
Participants seeking a refund would complete a simple, pre-populated online form. Refund Protect will handle all refund applications within 48 hours and will refund you directly. Refunds include entry fees, payment fees, the Refund Protect fee and any extra fees if the entry is part of a package.
Refund Protect’s enhanced set of terms and conditions, which extend to any ‘emergency circumstances’, result in the Refund Protect policy being the broadest on the market. Refund Protect terms and conditions can be found online here: https://www.refundprotect.co/member-wording
If Hardmoors Ltd cancels a race
We endeavour to ensure all our events go ahead. If bad weather is forecast, we take advice from Mountain Rescue and the Police and take measures to ensure participant safety. However, in the rare event of extreme bad weather or other “Force Majeure” such as a global virus, we take advice from the Government and if despite our safety measures we are advised to cancel we will offer, where appropriate:
- Transfer to a new date
- Transfer to the next year’s event
- Voucher towards an event